Pawn loans are a quick and easy way to borrow money without a credit check or hassle. Loans are based on the value of your collateral, not your credit rating or pay schedule. A typical pawn loan may have a term length of 30 days/one month, plus a 30-day/one month grace period.
What You Can Pawn
• Precious Metals
• Musical Instruments
HOW TO PAWN:
1. Be 18 years of age or older and have proper valid Identification.
2. Know the dollar amount you need/aiming to get.
3. Reseach on-line the current value of item*(non-gold) in it’s current condition. Depending on conditions of item you can be offered a percentage of what it was last sold at. (** we use eBay.com and it’s ” the last item sold at” to determine a starting point.)
4. Have potential items, ready for evaluation:
(A) Clean (B) with power cables (if necessary), (C) additional accessories AND if available, (D) Item serial number(s). (*Customers must allow a “direct acid” test to gold jewlry pieces to ensure it’s a valid gold.)
5. If the offer is accepted, Fingerprints and paperwork will be required.
6. After the loan is received, remember all important redemption and due dates to avoid losing items.
7. Redeeming an item with loan payment is the best way to buy more time on your loan.
Still have questions?
Have something to pawn or sell?
Send us a message.